Monday 30 April 2012

Essentials - Basic Tees.

White Tee - Zara  Grey Tee - Topshop  Black Tee - Zara

A quick post just to share somethings I think are wardrobe essentials - basic neutral tees.
I absolutely rely on the simple class of a basic tee. They are some how loose and comfy and yet slip over your body - the soft shoulder and neck line is some how so elegant. 
Most importantly though, they go with EVERYTHING. So on a day when I can't think about my clothes, can't decide, or just can't be bothered, I grab the closest jeans/shorts/skirt and shove on a basic tee. 
Although they are basic, I like to choose tees with a little interest. The white has the knot detail; the grey has the rolled up sleeves and the black has a low back. And I think its these insignificant details make a lazy thrown together outfit, a little more stylish. 

I hope this has been vaguely interesting.
Tash x

3 comments:

  1. Interesting post!! I hope you'll visit my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really important to have some basics in your closet :)
    amazing post!!

    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally agree with you! I have tons of basic tshirts, specially in white, and they're my basic, you just have to wear jeans+tshirt, put on some nice necklace and that's all! xx

    ReplyDelete