Sunday 15 April 2012

New Swag


Grey T-Shirt - Urban Outfitters. Blue T-Shirt - Topshop. Tamagotchi - Charity Shop. Nail Varnish in Barefoot - Topshop.

...swag swag. I'd like to be anything you want. Hey girl let me talk to ya...

Just a little post to share some new bits. My grey t shirt was a birthday present but i really really love it. So soft, and cut as if its made for me! 
I had originally bought a tee with a tiger on it, but I decided it was far too clean cut for me, and when I returned it this blue t shirt caught my eye. Its really form fitting and has a 90's vibe - LOVE.
I bought a Tamagotchi again! It was a whole 29 PENCE, though it does need a new battery so I have quite felt the full nostalgia. But i used to love my little purple one.
It was earrings or nail varnish on my last little splurge in Topshop, and as I am getting a little bored of all my go to colours, I decided on nails. Its a gorgeous nude toned lilacy pink.And though its not quite the nude-nude I was expecting its still lovely and understated. 

P.S Absolutely adoring a bit of J. Biebs and Boyfriend. So catchy and so much swag. 

I hope this has been vaguely interesting,
Tash x




4 comments:

  1. This is awesome :) I found your blog through a friend's blog and I love it! You can probably tell that I'm looking for new blogs haha, if you want to follow each other, let me know in a comment :3 Mine's www.elly-vickere.com

    Hope to speak soon lovely girl! x

    ReplyDelete