Sunday 1 April 2012

Jewellery Love

I have recently bought, acquired and rediscovered a few bits of jewellery that I really really love so I thought I would share that.


Green Ring - Old costume jewelry. Gold Treble Clef Bracelet - People Tree (old) White Fossil Ring - Charity Shop. Double-finger Cross Ring - Topshop  


White Stone Necklace - Charity Shop. Harry Potter Extract Necklace - Gift. Gold Cross - Christening gift. Silver Locket - I've had forever.


 Heart Charm Ear Cuffs - Old costume jewellery. Eye Earrings - Topshop. Wooden Cross Earrings - Topshop. Triangular Earrings - Topshop. Cross Charm Ear Cuffs - Ebay

The necklace with the extract from Harry Potter is possibly my favourite of them all. My two best friends got me it as a birthday gift. Its so dorky but its so us, and I love it. 
The heart charm ear cuffs are really just little clip on earrings but they work really well as cuffs.
All of these bits go with pretty much everything and I have never been a huge jewellery girl, but these have really got me into it. They really can transform something like a basic black tee into something really cool and make it look like far more effort has gone into an outfit than really has. 

P.S It was my birthday this week, 16 (!!!). It was lots of fun, and I have the most lovely friends and family who gave my lots of lovely little things. I am a lucky girl. 

I hope this has been vaguely interesting.
Tash x


4 comments:

  1. i am really loving that green ring!! and i love that you took these pictures on a map. so artistic ;)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday for last week! I love this post, how you've used the map. ADORE the Harry Potter necklace. I wonder if there's more of them? Following you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh those pieces are all absolutely beautiful, I wouldn't mind having them in my collection! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is that an ear cuff?! Wow its so pretty! Great find :)
    xx
    http://heroineinheels.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete